New Directions is pleased to serve the Nashville area through our counseling and consulting services. Our professionally trained counselors are here to address your specific concerns and issues through compassionate and supportive guidance. We provide a trusting and confidential space for you to explore and resolve your personal needs.
New Directions also provides training opportunities for parents and families through our workshops and seminars. Ask us about our upcoming events when inquiring about our services. We also provide a clinical setting for new counselors to build and practice counseling skills under supervision by our licensed staff.
You can learn more about our agency by using the side bar to the left.
To make appointment or speak with one of our staff, call 615-601-0580 or you can email us. Ask about our initial free consultation or click on the link to learn more.
Please be advised that the contents contained herein do not substitute for professional advice and will not apply to every situation. The information is not intended to replace or act as clinical services or diagnosis of anyone’s individual needs. If you are in need of professional support, call us to speak with one of our qualified staff. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or seek help at your local emergency room.
- Jan Turner on Protected: ACS Training Discussion Group 9: Changes in Understanding
- Jan Turner on Protected: ACS Training Discussion Group 8″ Modalities of Supervision
- Michelle Barnhart on Protected: ACS Training Discussion Group 9: Changes in Understanding
- Heather on Protected: ACS Training Spring 2013 Discussion: Administrative vs Clinical Supervision
- Kati Lohr on Protected: ACS Training Discussion Group 9: Changes in Understanding